Ahad, Jun 21, 2009

HaPpY fAtHeR's DaY!

Selamat Hari Bapa kepada semua kaum Adam yang layak dipanggil bapa kerana kasih-sayangnya, tanggungjawabnya dan pengorbanan mereka yang ikhlas kepada anak2... Semoga Allah merahmati anda semua...
Abah, thanks for everything. Luv ya!

If you were with me now I'd find myself in you If you were with me now You're the only one who knew All the things we planned to do I want to live my life The way you said I would With courage as my light Fighting for what's right Like you made me believe I could And I will fly on my father's wings To places I have never been There is so much I've never seen And I can feel his heartbeat still And I will do great things On my father's wings This world I'll never see My dreams that just won't be This horse's stride with one-day's ride Will have covered more distance than me And I will fly On my father's wings To places I have never been There is so much I've never seen And I can feel his heartbeat still And I will do great things On my father's wings Someday With his spirit to guide me And his memory beside me I will be free To fly on my father's wings To places I have never been There is so much I've never seen And I can feel his heartbeat still I will do great things On my father's wings On my father's wings



yang nyata menjadi mimpi...






1 ulasan:

  1. yup.. happy father's day to all fathers out there... spread yor wings free but don't forget the ground.

    BalasPadam

Anda nak komen? Komenlah dengan penuh sopan-santun dan bertatasusila ye seperti masyarakat yang bertamadun...:) Orang berbudi, kita berbahasa, orang memberi, terima kasih la ye :D